- Полный рабочий день
07 november 2018, 18:43
Company - a world-leading provider of solutions for indoor climate, drinking water and infrastructure systems. With almost 4,000 employees around the globe, Company? works in close partnership with a broad range of professionals working in residential, agricultural, commercial and industrial construction.
Company?'s high-performing solutions stand for comfort, health, efficiency, sustainability and safety. The company headquartered is in Vantaa, Finland and listed on the Nasdaq OMX Helsinki stock exchange.
For its representative office in Kiev, Ukraine, Company? is looking for a dynamic and motivated Marketing Specialist.
This position is responsible for marketing activities of Company? in Ukraine. Marketing Specialist works closely with Head of Rep Office in Kiev and Digital Marketing Manager Eastern Europe. Company? is currently looking at integrating additional online strategies into marketing and advertising, and the new Marketing Specialist will take a lead in implementing new strategies and media in marketing efforts.
- Handling web presence, web directories: maintaining web site, translating central press-releases, writing and posting local news, keeping technical documentation on the site up-to-date, managing site promotion (AdWords, YouTube, remarketing adds, industry sites etc.), interpreting Google Analytics reports and making appropriate actions;
- Handling printed materials: brochures / leaflets translations under supervision of technical department; organizing layout adaptation and printing; creating local print material when needed, i.e. a leaflet for a particular sales action;
- Managing newsletters and other mailings, monitoring sales activation progress, sending out reminders, birthday greetings etc.
- Monitors POSM in distribution, reorders additional POSM when needed
- Organizes local customer events and exhibitions
- Implements and delivers all marketing activities as planned
Bachelor degree in Marketing, Economics or Communications - or last year student;
Ideally had done internship with one of the well-known international consumer brand companies;
Good knowledge of online media and online promotion methods. Internet-affinity and ability to analyze campaign efficiency and impact.
Very good MS Office (excel -advanced)
DTP - software knowledge is an advantage (Adobe InDesign)
Very good communication skills in English, Russian is a significant plus;