- Полный рабочий день
23 april 2021, 11:54
You will be responsible for tests of releases and CRs (change requests) out of Ericsson ADM (Application development and Maintenance) team as well their fixes coming from Core Solution Delivery (Ericsson Implementation Project Team).
Thewill have to ensure test plan of releases and CRs to provide high level of quality for Customer and participate in common efforts of delivery recognizing all bugs and problems of releases, increasing stability and uptime by working closely with the operations team.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related discipline;
- 5+ years relevant working experience in QA field;
- 2+ years of any programming language ;
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD, preferably experience with GitLab CI/CD or Jenkins;
- Experience with both front-end and back-end testing;
- Experience with building and maintaining test automation frameworks;
- Strong technical skills, experience in both functional and non-functional, manual and automation testing, ideally in a continuous delivery environment;
- Implementation of tools to gain the maximum benefit of QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc.
- Knowledge of VCS systems like GIT, SVN, Perforce;
- Good knowledge of the Quality Assurance life cycle, testing methodologies;
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Official employment
- Opportunity to acquire new professional knowledge and skills
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Health insurance
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.