- Полный рабочий день
16 april 2021, 09:46
ManpowerGroup propose a wide variety of HR solutions that cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, and career management, to outsourcing and workforce consulting.
The history of ManpowerGroup started in 1948. The company was founded in Milwaukee (Wisconsin, USA) and soon began a rapid business expansion throughout the United States. In 1956 the Canadian office was opened and in the same year the first European office in the UK began its operation.
Due to successful operation of 2700 offices in 80 countries, ManpowerGroup finds employment for more than 3.5 million people every year. The number of staff employed by ManpowerGroup Russia & CIS in Russia in 2014 was about 9 500 people, and from 1995 – more than 100,000 people. With global insight and local expertise, ManpowerGroup partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their workforce!
Due to the growth we are currently searching for new team member and announcing a position of:
IT Recruiter (Kyiv)
- Full life-cycle recruitment:
from the understanding of vacancy’s requirements, sourcing of candidates, pro-active search, networking, interviewing candidates to negotiating potential offers
- Source candidates through various channels:
Linkedin, job boards, networking, employee referrals, niche platforms, internet searches, etc.
- Interview candidates combining various methods
- Coordinate recruitment process with the clients
- Work in the internal data base
- Keep up-to-date with the IT market, be aware with new trends
- 3+ years of IT recruitment experience
- Experience in recruiting a wide variety of roles in IT
- At least intermediate English level
- Excellent communication and networking skills, goal-orientation, multitasking
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive salary (salary + bonus on placements)
- Medical insurance after probation period