- Developing and executing upon an SEO strategy including a plan for backlinks, new content, landing page testing, and a technical SEO audit
- Day-to-day management of all technical and creative SEO, including working with other members of the marketing team to create new, SEO-optimized landing pages
- Creating and maintaining dashboards and metrics reports on digital marketing activities that measure and analyze their effectiveness, providing recommendations and a plan to drive continuous improvement
- Manage and track the SEO budget and monitors spend pace to budget forecast
- Identify new digital acquisition opportunities
- Make budget recommendations for paid digital acquisition spend and manage the digital marketing budget
- Develop new ad copy and landing pages. Execute ongoing A/B testing to maximize conversion rates and other key metrics
- Work with internal design resources to develop ads, landing pages, and other assets
- Analyze CRM data, and work closely with the marketing&sales team to evaluate and monitor lead quality
- 3-5 years of Digital Marketing and SEO experience
- Expertise leading and managing SEO/SEM
- Expert working with Google Adwords and Google Analytics. Experience with Salesforce, SEMRush, SerpStat
- Strong analytical mindset. Numbers make sense to you, and your communication skills allow you to articulate the data points to the team and to senior management.
- Strong Excel skills are a must. You couldn’t live without vlookups and pivot tables
- Strong business sense. You understand why digital marketing is important and how it fits into the organization, and you are able to turn this into strategic thinking and decision making
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and to organize and prioritize different goals and objectives. You know how to manage your time and know exactly what needs to be done when you come in in the morning
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to execute against plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in b2b segment is helpful, but not essential
What company offers:
- Official employment
- A chance to grow within a fast-growing company
- A positive management and team player environment
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Сorporate training and development
- Office near Ploscha Lva Tolstogo metro station
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.