- Полный рабочий день
Partner development Manager
08 april 2020, 11:43
The Channel Manager assists in the development and success of the regional reseller channel through consultation, business planning and market development activities. This specialist will support the channel resellers in order to drive business and be responsible for:
- Determining proper channel coverage, authorizations, compliance with policies, and reseller and/or distributor recruitment.
- Acting as a business consultant to help resellers and/or distributors set their strategy.
- Coordinating with sales teams on reseller quotas, authorization requirements, programs and policies.
- Maintaining relationships with resellers and/or distributors. Responsible for maintaining "health of channel". Ensuring channel compliance with contract terms.
- Planning roadshows in order to build channel business. Create marketing events to generate sales leads.
- Acting as liaison between the dealer and Autodesk in order to facilitate effective two-way communication. Holds periodic regional sales meetings to bring all resellers together. Building relationships with resellers in channel in order to ensure common vision and strategy.
- Recapping quarterly sales results with resellers. Helping resellers set quotas and goals for upcoming quarters.
- Partners with dealers to create sales and marketing plans. Helping resellers manage and maximize co-op funds available. Coordinating marketing efforts to maximize use of materials and resources.
- Providing training and assistance to the VARs directly or through appropriate company resources in the following areas: product training, sales training, account development, presentation and demonstration skills, seminar activity, marketing plans, and proposal development.
- Overseeing contractual agreements with the resellers. Presenting contracts to dealers, explaining changes and obtaining signatures. They may also negotiate special changes to contact with Legal and resellers. Ensuring that resellers abide by contract terms and terminates contract if necessary.
- Ensuring resellers receive and understand product and marketing information and is trained in all areas of vertical products, services and strategy.
- Collecting and disseminating competitive information to resellers.
- Assisting resellers in developing sales and marketing plans related to the vertical product line.
- Implementing new product launches with resellers within assigned territory.
- Previous experience in Direct Sales and/or Channel Sales positions
- Proven successful selling experience above annual quota in similar positions
- Very good knowledge of the local IT industry/software companies
- Holds University degree
- Fluent in English with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly Driven, determined & business oriented.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.