- Полный рабочий день
29 january 2020, 11:58
- Ensure compliance of risk management unit with corporate and local regulatory requirements
- Ensure high quality of the local risk management processes and reporting
- Support credit risk analysis and risk related processes in Ukraine;
- Review and assess the credit analysis prepared by Business;
- Provide support on portfolio monitoring and early problem recognition;
- Prepare portfolio stress tests and franchise stress scenarios as directed by Country Risk Manager;
- Participation in oversight of local loan loss provision and IFRS reserves calculation;
- Provide support on regulatory risk related requests and projects;
- Timely update local risk management policies and procedures and ensure implementation of the latest local regulatory requirements;
- Preparation of risk-related reporting including Management Committee Report, Supervisory Board Report and Quarterly Portfolio Report;
- Offer support during local regulatory audits/ credit reviews/ internal audits;
- Provide support in any other risk-related processes and tasks as requested by direct manager.
- Good knowledge of banking practices and global functions, as well as related legal and regulatory requirements.
- Strong knowledge of accounting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of audit/risk assessment techniques and principles.
- Excellent analytical ability.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work proactively without close supervision.
- Ability to manage conflict and work under pressure.
- Strong team player
- 3 years of Banking Experience
- Master degree in Banking/ Finance/ Legal/Economics/Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in Ukrainian and Russian and English.
This is a project-related job.
If you are interested in our offer, please send in your CV in English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Отклик на вакансию
Зв’язатись з нами