- Полный рабочий день
Securities Services Operations (Custody operations) Specialist - Settlement
09 august 2019, 10:34
(Describe the main activities the job-holder will perform)
- To perform securities settlement including all required corporate controls, all type of investigations and communications with brokers, clients with no delays in accordance with procedures, policies and local regulations;
- To prepare extracts, statements, confirmations upon clients' request as well as regularly distributed statements and confirmations; to capture the Transaction Journal with settled trades/ received instructions in accordance with current Depository Regulations;
- To prepare different types of settlement statistics for regional and local requests.
- To prepare different types of local regulatory and corporate reporting.
- To process the clients requests timely
- To participate in implementation of operational systems. To participate in new releases/ upgrades in local market settlement systems as well as corporate systems, follow up the upgrades, properly test them and provide the results to management.
- To participate in different projects related to the custody area.
- To ensure the implementation, execution of and follow-up control over the subordinated activity on internal control procedures and policies of the Bank and on the implemented internal controls.
- To know and follow all corporate and local market policies related to securities services.
- Back-up functions: Corporate Action, Billing
- prior experience in securities related areas, preferably in custody;
- good knowledge of current securities legislation
- good knowledge of banking products
- PC literate; OVDP Online, Oberon, Dekra, Flexcube,
- Analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Higher degree
- Fluent English
- Certificate of State Securities Commission on conducting depositary activities is a plus
- Highly motivated, hard-working;
- Attentive to the details
- Stress resistance
- Good communication skills;
Отклик на вакансию
Зв’язатись з нами